20.10.12

VChS pt 6


What about downloading?


  • Do I download music?


Yes, I do.


  • Do you feel guilty?


No, I do not.


  • Why?


Because I am not a criminal, I am just a consumer who enjoys music. And yes, I buy music as well.




"Music comes from the universe; not just from the artist. Music belongs to ALL of us not just the artist" 


                                                                                                                                     --- Serj Tankian





"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it."

                                                                                                                                    --- John Lennon



"Y'all want a single say fuck that
Fuck that, fuck that shit!"

No comments: