20.10.12

VChS pt 5


What about my Thesis for my Bachelor’s Degree

My first publication has been released. What is it about?

My thesis is my first work about “tele-ontology”. It’s an existential theory represented metaphorically by electromagnetic theory and antenna design in a satellite context, which describes in six complex and coded chapters what the being means to me. Also, it is important to say that the thesis was developed in a period of time of isolation and a as a process of wisdom and madness, no social interactions and no earning money.

The main ideas:
  • Life is a drifting signal.
  • The Myth: Satellite is heaven, Earth is hell, and we are in between, the noise is the evil.
Some questions are answered:
  • What is our purpose?
  • Are we going to be wasted and be radiated without a purpose?
  • Which direction do we have Uplink or Downlink?
  • Is limbo an inter satellite link?
  • Morally, what is the noise?
  • How moral are we, according to our C/N and C/I?

Our reallity is a beam; it might be a single beam or a complex beam made by multiple beams of high directivity. Ergo, if we are in a complex system our signal will be damaged by interference, but it will stronger than noise.
Writing this thesis has been an experience that has changed me. By reading it, you will realize what I mean.

Be ready to understand the non-understandable.

No comments: