20.10.12

LGNS pt 8


What about Slogans?


'be unexpected' ( writeen stuff  months ago)


The best slogan I've heard these days on TV.I really do not remember what the spot was about, some perfume, I guess. 
Something quite interesting happeneed to me as I saw the commercial. I had a vision of how the geniuses who had the idea of that magic two-word 
selling imperative phrase. And it was like this:
After weeks of doing nothing but creative stuff , 
these publishers got that moment of wisdom and had 
a baby called 'new slogan'. This slogan was 
suggested to the boss of the company (a crack--
cocaine ass addict, naturally). It was accpepted 
and celebretaed with a big fat hairy orgy in some 
cool European city.

So, basically, that is what is behind every fine 
and good publicity campaign.

----Influenced (almost plagiarized) by 13.99 euros by Fréderic Beigbeder -----

I can't stop imagining that orgy afterward every cool spot I watch on TV.

No comments: